1. The promoter is: PaddingtonCentral Management Company Limited of York House, 45 Seymour Street, London, W1H 7LX (the “Promoter”).
2. The title of the competition is ‘You Float My Boat’.
3. The competition will run from 4pm on Friday 04/02/2022 (the “Opening Date”) to Friday 5pm on 11/02/2022 (the “Closing Date”) inclusive.
4. All competition entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 5pm on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
5. Enter the competition on social media by tagging someone who Floats Your Boat (every comment is a competition entry) by the Closing Date.
6. The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
7. The Promoter will not accept:
- responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
- proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
8. By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. Three winner(s) will be selected at random from all qualifying entries on 11/02/2022, or within 7 days of the Closing Date.
10. The Promoter will decide how many winner(s) it wishes to select in its absolute discretion.
11. The competition is only open to all residents in the UK aged 18 years or over, except:
- employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
- employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
- members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
12. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain written parental or guardian consent to enter and claim your prize. The Promoter may ask the winner to provide proof of age.
13. In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
14. The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are:
- automatically generated by computer;
- completed by third parties or in bulk;
- illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
- photocopies and not originals; or
15. There is a limit of one entry to the competition per person.
16. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
17. Competition entries cannot be returned.
18. The prizes are a £100 voucher to:
- London Shell Co. OR The Grand Duchess (at the Promoter’s discretion);
- Darcie & May Green;
- The Cheese Barge
There are 3 prizes available to be won.
19. Prizes are subject to availability and Restaurant Terms & Conditions apply. There is no cash alternative for the prize.
20. The prizes are supplied by; London Shell Co Ltd. of Coronation Parade, 42 Cannon Lane, Pinner, Middlesex, England, HA5 1HW; Daisy Green Food Ltd. of 1 Manchester Square London, England W1U 3AB; The Cheese Barge of Unit 93 – 94, Chalk Farm Rd, Camden Town, London NW1 8AH (the “Supplier”).
21. The prizes are not negotiable or transferable.
22. The winners of the competition will be announced via a Direct Message to their social media account on 11/02/2022 (Announcement Date).
23. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
24. The Promoter will contact the winner personally as soon as practicable after the Announcement Date, using the winners social media account details provided with the competition entry. The Promoter will not amend any contact information once the competition entry form has been submitted.
25. Please allow 30 days for delivery of the prize OR If you are the winner of the prize, you will have 14 of days from the Announcement Date to claim the prize by contacting the restaurant directly. If you do not claim the prize by this date, your claim will become invalid.
26. The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
27. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed their prize within 14 of days of the Announcement Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
28. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
29. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
30. The Promoter does not claim any rights of ownership in your competition entry.
31. By submitting your competition entry and any accompanying material, you agree to:
- assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
- waive all moral rights,
in and to your competition entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
32. You agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make your entry available on its website (paddingtoncentral.com) and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the competition. You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry and any accompanying materials, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry and any accompanying materials for such purposes.
33. The Promoter will only process your personal information as set out in the (https://www.britishland.com/privacy-notice)
34. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
35. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
36. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.