4 Kingdom Street
The Huckster Sun Terrace is now open for outdoor dining.
Inspired by the late 1980s lower-Manhattan street scene, HUCKSTER is a bustling all-day dining and drinking urban market.
Imagine the grit, the glamour and the graffiti of the lower-Manhattan art scene; a DJ picking out the most iconic tunes of the era; a subway car with dancing poles; a karaoke lounge and some of the most exciting NY-style street food this side of Greenwich Village, including:
- Rumbl. – posh chips, dips and fancy seasoning
- Crooked Peel Pizza Co. – fresh-made, slow-rise sourdough pizzas
- True Burgers – farm-fresh burgers grilled to perfection, amazing mac ‘n cheese and the Chickilicious double-fillet
- Wonton Willy – daily-made vegan broth, fresh Chinese veg and extremely moreish potstickers
- Mofo Chicken Wings – buffalo wings served spicy or with a celery and blue cheese dipping sauce
Happy hour runs all day, everyday with buy one get one free cocktails and they have 2 Karaoke rooms available for private hire for up to 50 people.
HUCKSTER is also home to a wide range of coffees, craft beers and its world-class international bartenders have infused a cocktail menu with the very essence of Manhattan’s party credentials.Order online Book a table
Excellent cocktails, craft beers, wines and bubbles.
True Burgers: made with ground short-rib and chuck steak.
12-inch slow-rise sourdough, San Marzano tomato sauce.
Buffalo wings served hot and spicy or with a celery and blue cheese dip sauce.
Freshly made vegan broth, delicious vegetables and tasty gyoza.
Crazy, beautiful and importantly delicious Hong Kong street food dessert of matted waffle eggs served with rich ice cream and a thousand different toppings. Great to eat whilst taking a selfie.
Chips, dips and whips.
Coffee, breakfast and brunch served daily.
Scroll to view more menu item